As Talent Acquisition Consultant you are the one who can think along in the business activation of our Talent Acquisition strategy. How do we anticipate (even) better on a challenging labour market with scarcity on young, diverse talent and talent in specific domains such as investment banking, IT, Data & Analytics and Compliance? How can we proactively move with the growth of the organization and how do we retain talent with competencies needed for future success? How do we ensure that our organization's skillset, background and way of thinking are in line with those of society? You can play an active role in this! On the one hand by thinking along from your expertise in the field of Talent Acquisition, but also by recruiting top talent together with the business. At Van Lanschot Kempen the focus is on digitalization & solutions-led development from the client's perspective. This means that we are often looking for colleagues who can contribute from that angle. This requires creativity and innovation in our recruitment activities.
You will be challenged on the following themes:
- The candidate experience - Ensuring a fast and accurate recruiting selection process, where the candidate has an excellent experience and cannot help but choose our organization!
- Creativity - Creating and deploying a recruitment strategy that is in line with our target groups and market movements and with an active approach to internal talent flow.
- Data-driven - You base your advice and approach on the insights you gain from data. You are able to use data to be a solid business partner in the field of outside-in developments in the labour market and the talent acquisition strategy.
- Business connection – a strong collaboration with the business and hiring managers on recruitment issues. This requires the ability to actively translate business needs into an effective recruitment approach and connection with strategic target groups, so that the pipeline of candidates provides an answer to future resource challenges.
Of course we are going to help you fulfil this role, together with the Talent Acquisition team (3 recruiters), the rest of our HR team (25+ colleagues) and the hiring managers from the business. For a good start and the right fit with the role we are looking for a candidate with:
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as a corporate recruiter preferably within the international financial or IT world;
- A good command of the English language;
- Experience with data driven recruitment;
- Experience with business partnership;
- A contagious enthusiasm that colleagues and candidates can't ignore;
In addition, we find it important that you match our core competencies, so that you can achieve success together with our Van Lanschot Kempen colleagues:
- Collaboration: you proactively seek connections and cooperation
- Technology: you understand the added value of technology and apply it in your work
- Clients: you put the client first when performing your work and coming up with ideas
- Adaptability: you can respond quickly and show your resilience in changing situations
- Sustainability: you always look for the most sustainable solution to a challenge
Van Lanschot Kempen's ambition is to be the best integrated wealth manager in the Benelux. The impact of the rapidly changing world on, for example, digitisation, sustainability and the way we work (together) is huge, both for our organisation and our clients. To remain successful, we need the best people who have an an
The culture at Van Lanschot Kempen is personal and dynamic, offering plenty of room for personal initiative and entrepreneurship. We are a relatively small and informal organization, which means that you can directly exert a lot of influence within your field of expertise and contribute to our future.
Turning talent into value. That is what we do. Because if you add value, then you can expect the same from us. Our employees are our most important asset and we give them countless opportunities to grow as a person and in their field.
We want to strengthen our organization through more diversity in the workplace. Do you meet the requirements and bring diversity with you? Then we expressly invite you to apply.
We offer an excellent package of primary and secondary benefits, including:
- A salary that matches your knowledge & experience;
- A flexible budget (consisting of vacation pay, 13th month and 7 days extra) with which you can partly compose your fringe benefits. Think of extra leave, a subscription to the gym or a new bike, it's all possible;
- The possibility to take a longer period of leave in the form of a sabbatical, or to be at home with your children for a longer period or to take care of a family member if necessary;
- For working mothers, we finance a portion of the childcare costs;
- Would you like to exchange Good Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Day and Whit Monday for another religious holiday? That too is possible!
- A tuition fee arrangement for personal and professional training opportunities.
Are you ready to add value with us? To surprise our clients with your professional knowledge and specialism? And to become a Talent Acquisition Consultant of the future? If you say 'yes' 3 times, we can't wait to meet you.
Want to know more first? Tanja Schraders will answer all your questions at T.firstname.lastname@example.org.