- Analytical thinking
- Market focused
At Van Lanschot Kempen we offer a temporary, part-time job in the Competence Center. A great opportunity to put your brain to work, to further develop your skills in a challenging environment and at the same time earn some extra cash.
The Competence Centre has been set up to unlock the full potential from Van Lanschot Kempen as an integrated wealth manager. Our knowledge and expertise focuses amongst others on Marketing, Pre-Sales, Sales Management and Client Experience. We combine this knowledge and expertise to optimize the client experience of all client groups, from private individuals to institutional investors and companies.
You’ll join the Competence Center to assist and support Marketing & Client Experience in their data driven approach – from a clear commercial angle. From lead generation and lead nurturing, to support in conducting a client survey – there's plenty of opportunity to dive into interesting topics, to contribute to the team and to learn new skills.
The fact that you don't have that much experience is no problem as far as we are concerned, because your drive to learn and develop your skills to their maximum capacity matters more.
For the Competence Center we are looking for a data driven work student with a commercial drive to support in the lead generation process with a focus on lead scoring and lead nurturing and assist in conducting a client survey.
- Higher professional education level / university level;
- Proven affinity with data analytics;
- Proficiency in Excel and other MS Office applications;
- Fluent in English;
- Available for 2-3 days a week, for at least 4 months, preferably starting in September.
Next to this, you:
- Have a strong commercial drive and preferably an interest in the financial industry/Asset Management;
- Have strong accuracy and precision skills;
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Are pro-active, innovative and a true team player.
Van Lanschot Kempen is specialized in the future. Since 1737. Today, about 300 years later, our story - about the oldest independent financial institute in the Netherlands - continues. We are proud of our history and are excited for the future with labels such as Kempen (Merchant Bank & Asset Manager), Van Lanschot (Private Banking) and Evi (online investing). We do this with about 1,700 colleagues, divided over the 3 labels and the holding company. We have been working with great dedication and financial craftsmanship on our customers' progress for almost 3 centuries.
To work in a sustainable and future-oriented way, inclusion and diversity are essential. A highly inclusive and diverse workforce helps to drive business performance and innovation, workforce agility and resilience, as well as positive social and environmental impact. It is our ambition for the inflow of each department to be more diverse than the outflow. For example, if an employee leaves or more headcount becomes available, we aim to increase diversity by hiring someone who brings something new to the team. Whether that’s gender, age, nationality, background or anything else.
In addition, our purpose is to create sustainable value for all our stakeholders in a way that contributes to sustainable solutions to the most pressing global challenges. We believe that preserving and growing wealth in a sustainable way is a peoples job.
Turning talent into value. That’s what we do. The fact is, if you add value, you can obviously expect the same from us in return. Our employees are our most important asset, so they have countless opportunities to grow, both as individuals and in their professional fields. We offer you:
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience;
- A flexible budget (consisting of holiday pay, a 13th month and 7 leave days in excess of the statutory entitlement) that you can use to tailor your working conditions to your wishes. This could include extra leave, discovering the world with a sabbatical, a gym membership or a new bike: it's all possible;
- The possibility to take a longer period like a sabbatical, or to spend a longer period at home with your children or, for example, to take care of a family member if necessary;
- We finance part of the childcare for working mothers;
- Do you want to exchange Good Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Day and Whit Monday for another religious holiday? That is also possible!
- A training costs scheme for personal and professional training opportunities.
Are you ready to join us and make the difference? Do you want to acquire skills and experience at our leading firm? And are you committed to growing alongside us and our clients? If you can answer a resounding yes to all three questions, we’d love to meet you.
Do you have questions or do you want to have more information? Please contact Sophie Koopman via email@example.com.