- Conceptual thinking
- Customer focus
As of January 2023, we offer a temporary, part-time job in the Competence Center, with a focus on marketing activities. A great opportunity to put your brain to work, to further develop your skills in a challenging environment and at the same time earn some extra cash.
The Competence Centre has been set up to unlock the full potential from Van Lanschot Kempen as an integrated wealth manager. Our knowledge and expertise focuses amongst others on Marketing, Pre-Sales, Sales Management and Client Experience. We combine this knowledge and expertise to optimize the client experience of all client groups, from private individuals to institutional investors and companies.
You’ll join the Competence Center to assist and support Marketing in further professionalizing our digital way of working– from a clear commercial angle. From lead generation to creating interesting copy and a social strategy– there's plenty of opportunity to dive into interesting topics, to contribute to the team and to learn new skills.
The fact that you don't have that much experience is no problem as far as we are concerned, because your drive to learn and develop your skills to their maximum capacity matters more.
- Higher professional education level / university level;
- Proven affinity with digital marketing;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Fluent in Dutch; sufficient proficiency in English;
- Excellent copywriting/content marketing skills;
- Available for 2-3 days a week, for at least 4 months, preferably starting as soon as possible.
Next to this, you:
- Have a strong commercial drive;
- Have strong accuracy and precision skills;
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Are pro-active, innovative and a true team player.
Work with a wide variety of clients to invest more sustainably, data-driven and with more concern for the future, both nationally and internationally. With more than 300 years' experience, we make that ambition a reality at Van Lanschot Kempen. We do so with around 1,700 colleagues, divided across the three labels and the holding company. These are Van Lanschot (Private Banking), Evi (online investment) and Kempen (Merchant Bank and Asset Manager). How exactly do we do it? With our shared entrepreneurial mindset, skill and expertise, discretion, specialisation, dedication and the drive to keep up with changes. Our differences are what make us stronger. With us, you can be yourself. In fact, we are a true reflection of our society, and we're proud of that.
Within Van Lanschot Kempen, the Competence Centre has been set up to unlock the full potential from Van Lanschot Kempen as an integrated wealth manager. Our knowledge and expertise focuses amongst others on Marketing, Pre-Sales, Sales Management and Customer Experience. We combine this knowledge and expertise to optimize the customer experience of all client groups, from private individuals to institutional investors and companies.
It is our ambition to always put our customers first. We aim to offer a unique customer experience with unprecedented hospitality, pro-active customer contact and smart solutions. Customers feel understood, confident and choose to stay with us because of their positive experience. As an ambassador, they promote Van Lanschot Kempen to the outside world. We always strive to adjust our client principles Personal, Transparent and Alert in everything we do.
Turning talent into value. That's what we do! The fact is, if you add value, you can expect the same from us in return. Our employees are our most important capital and we therefore offer countless opportunities to grow, both as individuals and in their professional fields. We offer you:
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience;
- A flexible budget (consisting of holiday pay, a 13th month, and 7 leave days in excess of statutory entitlement) that you can use to tailor your working conditions to your wishes. This could include extra leave, a gym membership, or a new bike: it’s all possible;
- A position in which you can truly add value; and
- Valuable feedback and many learning experiences.
Enthusiastic? Use the button 'apply now'. Do you have questions or do you want to have more information? Please contact Sophie Koopman at email@example.com.