- Analytical thinking
- Conceptual thinking
At Van Lanschot Kempen Fiduciary Management, we offer a temporary, part-time job throughout the organization. This is the chance to earn extra cash while applying everything you've learnt. From supporting data analysis for institutional investment portfolios, forecasting the impact of the new pension deal, to joining a client team - there's plenty of opportunity to dive into interesting topics, develop abilities, and learn new skills.
We expect everyone at Van Lanchot Kempen to fit into a demanding atmosphere. You'll be treated as a full-time employee, receive invaluable experience in a challenging environment. With a foot in the door and an expanding professional network, you'll create a solid platform from which to embark on a career.
The fact that you don't have that much experience is no problem as far as we are concerned, because your drive to learn and develop your skills to their maximum capacity matters more.
At the Fiduciary Management Team we’re looking for a quantitative orientated working student to help us develop insights into the impact of the new pension deal and CO2e emissions of institutional investment portfolios.
- Proficiency in Excel and Python;
- Technical, economical or financial background and on track to complete a masters degree;
- Fluency in Dutch and English; and
- Available for a minimum of 3 days a week, for at least 4 months, preferrably starting in August.
Next to this, you:
- have proven affinity with finance and investing;
- are not sure what you want in your career, but definitely interested in Asset Management;
- have strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- are a creative, innovative, conceptual thinker.
Kempen is an international investment bank, headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are part of Van Lanschot Kempen and employ around 450 people in our offices in Amsterdam, New York, London, Antwerp and Paris. We are specialised in Corporate Finance, Securities and Asset Management. Kempen represents professionalism, entrepreneurship and drive.
To work in a sustainable and future-oriented way, inclusion and diversity are essential. A highly inclusive and diverse workforce helps to drive business performance and innovation, workforce agility and resilience, as well as positive social and environmental impact. It is our ambition for the inflow of each department to be more diverse than the outflow. For example, if an employee leaves or more headcount becomes available, we aim to increase diversity by hiring someone who brings something new to the team. Whether that’s gender, age, nationality, background or anything else.
In addition, our purpose is to create sustainable value for all our stakeholders in a way that contributes to sustainable solutions to the most pressing global challenges. We believe that preserving and growing wealth in a sustainable way is a peoples job.
Turning talent into value. That's what we do! The fact is, if you add value, you can obviously expect the same from us in return. Our employees are our most important asset, so they have countless opportunities to grow both as individuals and in their professional fields. To reflect this, we offer attractive terms of employment with a focus on the future, personal and professional development, and plenty of flexibility:
- A salary that matches your knowledge, experience and background;
- With a flexible budget (consisting of vacation pay, 13th month and 7 non-statutory vacation days) you can partly put together your secondary employment conditions with us;
- Do you want to exchange Good Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Day and Whit Monday for another religious holiday? That is also possible!;
- A training costs scheme for personal and professional training opportunities.
Please note this is a temporary job.
Are you ready to join us and make the difference? Do you want to acquire skills and experience at our leading firm? And are you committed to growing alongside us and our clients? If you can answer a resounding yes to all three questions, we’d love to meet you.
Do you have questions or do you want to have more information? Please contact Sophie Koopman by email firstname.lastname@example.org.