- Analytical thinking
As Associate at Van Lanschot Kempen Investment Banking you are ready to be part of a dynamic international team, take a high degree of responsibility and make an impact from day one. You are looking to take your career to the next level in a boutique investment bank, advising clients on M&A, debt, and equity capital markets solutions across a number of growing sectors. You are eager to develop as a sector or product specialist being dedicated to one of our teams:
- Corporate Finance - European Real Estate
- Corporate Finance - Life Sciences and Healthcare
- Corporate Finance - Tech and FinTech
- Corporate Finance - Infrastructure
- Corporate Finance - Corporate Advisory
- Debt Advisory - all sectors
- Equity Capital Markets (ECM) - all sectors
That is what you will use your talents for as an Investment Banking Associate at Van Lanschot Kempen. As a true professional, you will be involved in a wide range of activities such as:
- playing a central role in deal execution of transactions.
- preparing and delivering presentations, detailed valuations, and pitches.
- compiling and analyzing investor feedback.
- maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building M&A, Debt Advisory, or Equity Capital Markets expertise.
- building the team's culture and capabilities, by active mentoring and training of analysts and interns.
Dedicated, creative, eager to learn - this is how we can best describe you as Associate. Talents you use to guide our clients to a continuously changing world. By thinking out of the box and asking questions. You are detail-oriented and always meet deadlines. You recognize the challenge and seize the opportunity. In addition, you certainly have:
- about 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in M&A, debt advisory or ECM, strategy advisory, or a corporate within a relevant sector.
- communication and project management talent.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Dutch is not required).
Investing in a more future-oriented, sustainable, and data-driven way with various clients. Both nationally and internationally. With over 300 years of experience, we make this ambition a reality at Van Lanschot Kempen. We do this with some 1,700 colleagues in various fields of expertise.
Van Lanschot Kempen Investment Banking focuses on a number of sectors on an international scale. Within these sectors we know the companies, the investors and are on top of the latest developments and trends. These insights enable us to provide our clients with invaluable support in the areas of fundraising, mergers and acquisitions, and IPOs. Our clients choose Kempen for our independent advice and our dedication to achieve results that exceed their expectations.
The degree of innovation and agility of an organization depends in part on the diversity of its workforce. Thanks to our differences, we strengthen each other. We encourage an inclusive work environment where all colleagues feel at home. With us, you can simply be yourself. And we are proud of that.
Curious about stories from colleagues and how they experience working at Van Lanschot Kempen? Go to People & Projects and find out more!
That’s what we do. The fact is, if you add value, you can obviously expect the same from us in return. A good work-life balance and our hybrid way of working is a good example. As an Associate you will get in addition to that:
- competitive monthly salary complemented by a discretionary bonus component based on performance and commercial results.
- flexible working hours and environment and culture that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship.
- personal development program with professional training opportunities.
- annual public transportation pass or mobility card and convenient office location at Amsterdam Zuidas.
- flexible budget (consisting of holiday pay, a 13th month, and 7 leave days in excess of the statutory entitlement) that you can use to tailor your working conditions to your wishes. This could include extra leave, discovering the world with a sabbatical, a gym membership, or a new bike: it's all possible.
- partial coverage of childcare costs for working mothers.
Just the vacancy you were looking for? Please submit your CV and motivation letter, indicating your preferred sector or product team.
Do you have any questions? Please get in touch with Eline Aanhane, Recruiter at email@example.com.